Bad smile? Cosmetic dentists have a wide array of tools at their disposal for improving the look of your smile. Today, cosmetic dentistry is very popular, from teeth bleaching and bonding to straightening and replacing missing teeth. Dr. W. Timothy Brooks is one of the finest cosmetic dentists in Huntsville, AL. He offers a full range of cosmetic procedures. Here are six ways cosmetic dentistry can help improve your smile.
1. Snap-On Smile- Snap-On Smile can give you a brand new smile in an instant. Snap-On Smile is created using hi-tech dental resin. It fits over your teeth to give you a gorgeous, natural-looking smile. Snap-On Smile is ideal for covering crooked teeth, mild alignment problems, chipped teeth, fractures, chips, or discolored teeth.
2. Invisalign- With Invisalign, you will be able to straighten your teeth without interrupting your life. Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible and very comfortable. They straighten teeth through the placement of controlled force on the teeth. They gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments. You will need to wear your aligners for about 22 hours every day, except to eat, brush, and floss.
3. Dental Bonding- Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin material is applied to your teeth and hardened with a special light, to improve your smile. Bonding is used to restore decayed, cracked, and chipped teeth. This procedure is also used to fix gapped teeth and improve the appearance of discolored teeth.
4. Teeth Whitening- While it may be disheartening to feel like you've lost your best accessory— your bright smile —you can get it back. Your main options are take-home and in-office bleaching. Take-home teeth whitening involves custom-fitted trays filled with a bleaching gel that you can use at home. For in-office teeth whitening, your Huntsville, AL dentist will combine a bleaching gel with a light source to speed up the process.
5. Dental Crowns- A dental crown is an affordable dentistry option to enhance your smile. A dental crown is a cap that is placed over a tooth to re-establish its original shape and function. Since crowns fit over the teeth, they can instantly correct chips, crookedness, mild alignment problems, fractures, cracks, discoloration, and more.
6. Dental Implants- Missing teeth can affect your appearance and have many negative effects on your oral health. Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of missing teeth. Dental implants are replacement tooth roots made of titanium. Dental implants can restore your smile, take years off your look, and help you feel better about yourself.
Everyone wants a beautiful smile, and why not? One of the most glamorous ways to improve your appearance is with a beautiful smile. Are you ready to take your smile from ordinary to extraordinary? Call our office at 256-883-8008 today to schedule a dental consultation in Huntsville, AL. Remember, a better life starts with a better-looking smile.