W. Timothy Brooks, DMD, MAGD, AFAAID
Dentist in Huntsville, ALW. Timothy Brooks DMD, PC
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering – University of Tennessee
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Alabama School of Dentistry
My passion is found in continuing education and giving my patients the highest quality of dentistry in a pleasant environment. I guess you could consider me a continuing education junky! I have always kept up with the latest proven techniques and technology. As a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, I have completed over 1100 hours of continuing education courses, with half earned in specific disciplines. I have achieved most of this through the University of Alabama’s Mastership four-year program and have also graduated from the University of Georgia’s Health Sciences University College of Dental Medicine’s comprehensive training program in implant dentistry.
- Alabama Dental Association
- ALDA 8th District Dental Society, Past President
- Alabama Academy of General Dentistry, Past President
- Huntsville-Madison County Dental Society, Past President
- C.C. Bass Dental Society, Past President
- Pierre Fauchard Dental Society, Fellow
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Associate Fellow
Outside the Office
I was born in Charleston, SC, and have lived in Huntsville for almost 50 years. My wife, Rebecca, and I have three children, Jacob, Alexander, and Lily, two dogs named Mina and Leo, and two cats, Ivan and Buddy. In my free time I can be found playing a round or two of golf, white water rafting, fishing, camping, hiking, snow skiing, or gardening with Rebecca. I am a member of Covenant Presbyterian Church and support the local high school and middle school athletic teams and school newspaper.